- This event has passed.
February 4, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$250
This is an 8 week program that fosters children’s self-esteem.
Cost: $250 + tax
Ages: 4-8 years
Thursday February 4 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
Thursday February 11 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
Thursday February 18 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
Thursday February 25 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
Thursday March 4 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
Thursday March 11 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
Thursday March 18 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
Thursday March 25 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
It is so important for children to have a positive sense of self. Confidence and self-love create healthy foundations for children’s development and overall well-being. Children learn by exploring their environments, trying new things, taking risks, and interacting with others. In order to do all of this, children require confidence and self-love. They need to believe that they are competent enough to take risks, they are important enough to belong to a group of peers, and they are resilient enough to bounce back from unexpected challenges.
- Children will develop a positive self-concept through identifying their values, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Children will build self-esteem by identifying and sharing personal strengths and interests.
- Children will learn to identify and express their feelings.
- Children will develop a positive self-image and acceptance of physical attributes.
- Children will demonstrate confidence engaging in groups.
- Children will develop effective communication skills to solve conflicts and build relationships.
- Children will practice gratitude.
Each week I will send the required documents for printing. The children will need access to colouring materials. They will also receive a self-esteem journal that I will ask them to complete on their own time, outside of our programming, and they will share this with me each week.
A secure zoom link will be sent each week.
**Fees are non-refundable**