- This event has passed.
January 22 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$180
This is a 4-week program that I have condensed into one day!! It fosters children’s self-esteem, designed for children 7-10 years old and facilitated by Dr. Elena Merenda.
It is so important for children to have a positive sense of self. Confidence and self-love create healthy foundations for children’s development and overall well-being. Children learn by exploring their environments, trying new things, taking risks, and interacting with others. In order to do all of this, children require confidence and self-love. They need to believe that they are competent enough to take risks, they are important enough to belong to a group of peers, and they are resilient enough to bounce back from unexpected challenges.
- Children will develop a positive self-concept through identifying their values, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Children will build self-esteem by identifying and sharing personal strengths and interests.
- Children will learn to identify and express their feelings.
- Children will develop a positive self-image and acceptance of physical attributes.
- Children will demonstrate confidence engaging in groups.
- Children will develop effective communication skills to solve conflicts and build relationships.
- Children will practice gratitude.
The children will make tools that supports their self-identity and self-esteem.
**Fees are non-refundable*