April 6 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm$250
This is an 8-week program that fosters children’s self-esteem. It is designed for children between 6-8 years old.
Wednesday April 7 2021, 5:00-6:00 pm
Tuesday April 13 2021, 5:00-6:00 pm
Tuesday April 20 2021, 5:00-6:00 pm
Tuesday April 27 2021, 5:00-6:00 pm
Tuesday May 4 2021, 5:00-6:00 pm
Tuesday May 11 2021, 5:00-6:00 pm
Tuesday May 18 2021, 5:00-6:00 pm
Tuesday May 25 2021, 5:00-6:00 pm
It is so important for children to have a positive sense of self. Confidence and self-love create healthy foundations for children’s development and overall well-being. Children learn by exploring their environments, trying new things, taking risks, and interacting with others. In order to do all of this, children require confidence and self-love. They need to believe that they are competent enough to take risks, they are important enough to belong to a group of peers, and they are resilient enough to bounce back from unexpected challenges.
- Children will develop a positive self-concept through identifying their values, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Children will build self-esteem by identifying and sharing personal strengths and interests.
- Children will learn to identify and express their feelings.
- Children will develop a positive self-image and acceptance of physical attributes.
- Children will demonstrate confidence engaging in groups.
- Children will develop effective communication skills to solve conflicts and build relationships.
- Children will practice gratitude.
Each child will receive a self-esteem journal to be completed on their own time, outside of our programming, and they will share this with Dr. Merenda each week.